General Chat

AVFCLaura

when i was younger and no one was in i used to get a carrier bag and cut the bottom off then wear it as a vest, id have the hulk hogan entrance music blazing out on the tv then id make my entrance into the living room and rip the carrier bag off myself. then my giant panda teddy would get the shit kicked out of him, great times.

You scare me and amuse me in equal measures.

I have to admit reading your post I literally had no idea what you were going to do with that bag :)

i scare myself when im on my own but when im not on my own i amuse myself  :)  ive been on my own for four nights now and i spook myself at night, can never settle by myself at night. regarding the bag what id do now with it is a different matter  :D .

You should hold onto the handles, raise it over your head and jump out the windows. It will work like a parachute.

I think.... give it a go.

with R. Kelly playing in the background, sounds like a plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXxkNaRkp8

?

Ohhhhh the Tina Turner thing, of course.

Edited by Ginko

my missus brother got married yesterday and he only lost his wedding ring in the sea today ha, he was gutted to the point where he started crying and hit the rum and coke hard. no way would i shed a tear over a poxy ring but each to their own. thing that made me laugh was that he and his brother in law were looking for it in the sea, it will be halfway round the world now or in some fishes stomach.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â