General Chat

AVFCLaura

Whilst driving to work this morning there was a car heading straight towards in my lane and I had to half mount the pavement to get out of the way.

A woman stuck her head out the window as she went past and I realised she hadn't demisted her windows, she was just driving with her head out the window.

I watched her drive her off in my rear view mirror, with P plates and her hazards on. She went straight through a red light.

I'm by no means an expert driver and have only passed fairly recently myself, but Jesus Christ, how is she allowed on the road? Terrified me.  :lol:

I've had a productive morning, both on here and at working :)

Just ask if there's anything you can do, new stuff to learn. There's always something.

Done that but I'm just sat with them because there's nowhere else for me and I haven't been brought on to do their job so there's not much they can teach me. That and they're super busy so I don't want to interrupt them too much. Ah well.

Whilst driving to work this morning there was a car heading straight towards in my lane and I had to half mount the pavement to get out of the way.

A woman stuck her head out the window as she went past and I realised she hadn't demisted her windows, she was just driving with her head out the window.

I watched her drive her off in my rear view mirror, with P plates and her hazards on. She went straight through a red light.

I'm by no means an expert driver and have only passed fairly recently myself, but Jesus Christ, how is she allowed on the road? Terrified me.  :lol:

To be honest I'd have got her reg and reported her for something like that

Talk about taking the pressure off! We've been trying to get a place for ages, but due to holiday homes and a lot of the new builds being for people 65+, we have found it REALLY hard to get a place. We got called to my partners parents house last night and they have said they want to help us get a place. The little extra help from them will go a long way. We currently rent from an estate agent and it's a nightmare.. (**** rip off, fees for everything bar having a shit). I've also mentioned how bad our neighbours are before and they are just getting worse. I usually get woken up by the tosser next door speaking at a really high volume at 4/5/6am :( I've been a grumpy shit for the past two weeks...! This news helps.

Yay for parents!

Edited by dodgyknees

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â