General Chat

AVFCLaura

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I meant after I had finished browsing the site in its entirety, such was my apparent sick curiosity for the weirdness of the internet and all it holds, then I felt bad that I had actually given it any time, it being so twisted.

Pleasuring myself to the sight of still born babies? I mean really, does that sound plausible? You guys don't know me at all

;)

if you think villa talk is bad, do not go to 4chan. :shock:

I'd love to post some of the Rule 34 stuff on here :-)

I have a 10k to do today, Dublin Womens Mini Marathon . I will be jogging slowly.
This is timely after the "what is a marathon" post on "Things that piss you off".

Good luck Wendy, have a good run.

In Tesco I discovered 12" Pizza Express Sloppy Guiseppe pizzas reduced from 6 quid to £1.25. I bought eight. I am so WIN.

No you just bought some pizzas. Probably too many pizzas. Like when people say Hummus is orgasmic or something similarly popular to say.

In Tesco I discovered 12" Pizza Express Sloppy Guiseppe pizzas reduced from 6 quid to £1.25. I bought eight. I am so WIN.

No you just bought some pizzas. Probably too many pizzas. Like when people say Hummus is orgasmic or something similarly popular to say.

What does that even mean anyway, I am so win?

These days you'd be mad not to buy on special. Everything seems to be. And beer (relative to income) has never been cheaper :cheers:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â