General Chat

AVFCLaura

Still births are the befores and they are disfigured, then the person has photo shopped it to make it look more authentic.

Just really **** up.

Authentic? I think they were actually photoshopped to be less upsetting to look at.

Badly worded.

Still births are the befores and they are disfigured, then the person has photo shopped it to make it look more authentic.

Just really **** up.

I see. I've seen some f'd up stuff on the net but that has to be up there and that was just the home page.

Just really **** up.

Authentic? I think they were actually photoshopped to be less upsetting to look at.

Badly worded.

Yeah, so more authentic/real...

Just really **** up.

Badly worded.

The babies are already real, So no.

My mate announced last night that he has a fetish for ears, how peculiar is that?

human ears?

male or female?

to eat, or to stick his tongue in? :winkold:

Never been a ear fan myself. Much prefer feet/toes, on the fetish front.

Just really **** up.

Badly worded.

Well certainly not what one would imagine a 'normal' baby to look like.

Aye, I'm partial to some feet myself.

Ears though...some girl walked by and he just said 'she has nice ears'. We stopped and put down our drinks, with a sense of dread upon us as we embarked into the murky world of sexual conversation, and I said simply 'Ears? Really?' to which he replied rather hastily 'Yes, to nibble and stuff'.

And thus ended the conversation followed by a moments silence filled with distant stares into our drinks.

Ears...

Can't get my head round it.

Just really **** up.

Badly worded.

Does that make them any less real?

What's the opposite of a fetish? 'Cos I have that for feet.

Feet are horrible, even so-called "nice" feet. Ugh.

Which is why one must run in order to punish the feet for their sins, right?

What's the opposite of a fetish? 'Cos I have that for feet.

Feet are horrible, even so-called "nice" feet. Ugh.

Which is why one must run in order to punish the feet for their sins, right?

I assumed he'd been put off by the stench after removing his trainers following one of his long runs .... :winkold: :lol:

Just really **** up.

Badly worded.

Does that make them any less real?

No. I think I knew what Milfner meant though and I don't think it was meant to be controversial as to whether dead babies are real babies.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â