General Chat

AVFCLaura

Anyone got the video of the little Black Country girl doing the ice bucket challenge?

She must be about 2 or 3 "I'd loike to challenge..." Water gets tipped on her "fuuuucking hell"

It's brilliant

Posted it on the Things that cheer you up thread. Here it is again. 

• Like 1

Didn't know where to post this, so I will tenuously link it here: this guy skipped the 90s altogether.

(Apologies for not quoting the entire article, it's huge and over multiple pages - difficult to do on my phone) (sorry Donnie)

For nearly thirty years, a phantom haunted the woods of Central Maine. Unseen and unknown, he lived in secret, creeping into homes in the dead of night and surviving on what he could steal. To the spooked locals, he became a legend—or maybe a myth. They wondered how he could possibly be real. Until one day last year, the hermit came out of the forest

That's about ten miles from where my girlfriend grew up.

EDIT: she says that the guy who's 34 who had his Halloween candy stolen when he was 10 probably went to high school with her.

Edited by leviramsey

And of course, being from Maine, he gorged himself on this:

IMG_0159.JPG

I've never seen it anywhere else, but you go to any of the state liquor stores in Maine, and you will just see shelves full of it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â