AVFCLaura

Villa playing in green in the World Cup

Forrest Gump

Wrestlemania X

Rwandan Genoicide

Lion King

Birth of Britpop

PlayStation launched in Japan

Have you put those in order of favouritism?

No. Rwandan Genocide > Forrest Gump

• Like 1

rip_jerry_garcia_by_springheeljackfwamt5

I understand why you posted that, because Jerry Garcia died in 1995, but I'm pretty sure Jerry didn't write the lyrics to Box of Rain. Isn't the song written by Robert Hunter, about his dying father? 

• Like 1

rip_jerry_garcia_by_springheeljackfwamt5

I understand why you posted that, because Jerry Garcia died in 1995, but I'm pretty sure Jerry didn't write the lyrics to Box of Rain. Isn't the song written by Robert Hunter, about his dying father? 

That is correct..

I suppose it relates to Jerry's death too, and he played on the record. 

tumblr_mn4urlwEs11sph8t1o1_500.gif

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Reactivated facebook yesterday for the first time in ages to get someone's contact details (and also check if the busty Indian girl i'm friends with has posted any bikini shots - alas not) and my feed was full of people doing the ice bucket challenge

All for raising money but bored of it already!

Oh and 1994-96 - golden years! 

• Like 1

Anyone done done the ice bucket challenge? I did it this morning, in the rain... Not usually the sort of thing I do but ALS is so horrible, it was worth doing.

I'm apparently being nominated tonight.

To be honest, it's annoying me now. But it must be raising an absolute shit tonne so I'm going to do it and fair play to everyone else for doing it too.

I'm all for fund-raising and the ice-bucket thing is a good awareness campaign, but I do think ALS.org spends too little on actual research. Finding a cure should be priority number one. People are dying, they dont need care, they need a cure

fye2014.jpg

Reactivated facebook yesterday for the first time in ages to get someone's contact details (and also check if the busty Indian girl i'm friends with has posted any bikini shots - alas not) and my feed was full of people doing the ice bucket challenge

And deleted me as a friend

Meh ....

And deleted me as a friend

Meh ....

I haven't, I deactivated it as soon as I got the info I required

I was back for 17 mins and then gone! (checked my reactivation and deactivation emails!)

What you hiding?

What you hiding?

JkJpiZd.gif

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â