General Chat

AVFCLaura

I feel your pain.

Got 5.

9th, 10th, 16th, 25th, 30th.

:|

I prefer yours :( Apart from 9th and 10th, good gap in between :(

Worse thing, Business Unit 4, Law special study paper, I don't even know what I gotta do because I was away for a fair few lessons, revising for other exams.

Gotta bad feeling about these exams. I will drop a grade.

Jesus just found out that a lad who was in my class in school passed away this afternoon after a battle with cancer. It's stunned me - really puts things in perspective. He was only 30. My worries are small ones compared to what his family are going through now.

I can enjoy the World Cup, buy Red Dead Redemption & hopefully secure some arm-candy full time 8)

That is my plan, except I already have the last part :)

Bank holiday in Ireland this weekend. Off to Tramore tomorrow to First Of The Summer Wine festival and then Dublin Womens Mini Marathon 10k on Monday which should be fun after a heavy day on the lash tomorrow.

I can enjoy the World Cup, buy Red Dead Redemption & hopefully secure some arm-candy full time 8)

That is my plan, except I already have the last part :)

I'm going with something similar, although rather than arm candy I'm going for drinks rather a lot hopefully with a lovely lady.

Roll on the bloody World Cup though. I'm having my feet up.

Shemales go topless at Delaware beach, causing furor

Rehoboth Beach in Delaware isn't a topless beach — but a few transgender men caused a stir by treating it like one. Police say passers-by complained after the men removed their tops and revealed their surgically enhanced breasts over Memorial Day weekend. A lifeguard asked them to put their tops back on. The men initially refused, but covered up before police arrived.

Even if they hadn't, though, Police Chief Keith Banks notes the men were doing nothing illegal. Since they have male genitalia, they can't be charged with indecent exposure for showing their breasts. Banks says there's no need for a specific law to address the issue.

Rehoboth Beach commissioner Kathy McGuiness isn't so sure. She says the matter will be discussed at a town hall meeting next week.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â