General Chat

AVFCLaura

It's depressing enough following Villa without having to follow a *shudder* lower league team.

Yes, but having no emotional investment would make it unpainful when they suck

I started swearing at my wife, loudly, like one of those couples in town yesterday, over a hoover (simmer down rugeley) not my proudest moment.

change the old bag, that's my advice

• Like 2

I've just discovered who Ann Coulter is, after reading about her opinions on football and other topics.

I don't know if she believes the stuff she says or she's the world's best troll.

Mate I do it all the time, don't matter where I am, if my head goes when were arguing I f and blind. We've had some right slanging matches.

When I simmered down she said I swore at her, I am a bit pedantic and told her I swore but not at her. 

I've just discovered who Ann Coulter is, after reading about her opinions on football and other topics.

I don't know if she believes the stuff she says or she's the world's best troll.

She's hilarious.

She's hilarious.

appears to be an american version of Katie Hopkins

that's probably enough said from me

• Like 1

New one for me

45 minutes ago I took off from Heathrow

I'm now back at Heathrow as we suddenly turned around whilst over the English Channel

Seems we had a small fire in the cockpit

Crew were top notch if they had any fears they didn't show it , of course we knew something was wrong but not the what , which made every bump and turbulence interesting

So ... Time to find another plane and hope I get my connecting flight in Istanbul

She's hilarious.

Surely she must be related to Matthew Hopkins?  ;)

New one for me

I'm now back at Heathrow as we suddenly turned around whilst over the English Channel

Crew were top notch if they had any fears they didn't show it , of course we knew something was wrong but not the what , which made every bump and turbulence interesting

So ... Time to find another plane and hope I get my connecting flight in Istanbul

see, I'd have been tempted to shout something about infidels whilst trying to ignite my underpants

for the lolz

New one for me

I definitely would have defecated myself in that situation.  At what point were you told about the fire?

She's hilarious.

Before I googled her, that's who I assumed it was. Total waste of oxygen, the pair of them.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

New one for me

I definitely would have defecated myself in that situation. At what point were you told about the fire?

Once we landed

I felt that we'd had a bit of an incident ( hard to explain it really maybe just something you feel after so many flights but I knew we'd dropped rather than climbing to our cruising altitude and we also seemed to have done a series of small but subtle turned ) and I did that look around to see if I'd imagined it or had everyone else spotted it ....nobody really seemed to notice , even my mate sitting next to me said don't be daft ... So you think maybe it's just me

About 5 mins later people started looking out the windows as we were flying indeed quite low and then we heard the pilot call for the chief steward and then I knew something was up

They just said technical fault at the time and then told us about the fire once we landed , fire tracks running alongside us as we landed but I believe that is standard

Talking to the stewardess now and it seems a few sick bags were filled :)

No bravado from me I just have a lot of confidence in planes and pilots , there was a brief "oh **** " moment went through my mind as the plane bounced along a few times , to me it felt like we had some hydraulic failure as the plane was juddering a lot but ultimately there isn't a lot you can do but either land or crash ... Just glad mrs h and the kids weren't on the plane as it may have been different

Edited by tonyh29

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â