General Chat

AVFCLaura

Got an awful pain in my back today. Not good.

And... hello to everybody, with the exception of Stevo who wants to kill me for calling him Senderos.

I never want the PL to return.

In three weeks time, you'll start getting the twitches

Do you know what, I'm not.

I'm so fed up of the corruption of football, the sad state of affairs when a "rich" club can pick apart a "small" club, but the small club cannot do anything to progress due to FFP. What is the point?

OT I know... 

I'm so fed up of the corruption of football, the sad state of affairs when a "rich" club can pick apart a "small" club, but the small club cannot do anything to progress due to FFP. What is the point?

OT I know...

Nothing is off topic is it?

FWIW I agree. Dreading this season. All so pointless.

OT I know...

I'm not sure, I guess it being a football forum and general chat.. but... I... yeah

And as for football, I have decided to go biking on a Saturday. I still love my club (and will actually come up for some games, hell they need the support), but the state of football in general leaves me feeling numb.

Amuse me!

tumblr_mqx518wnDh1r5k1zho1_500.gif

Nobody wants to see a penis, particularly one.... 

mate, you might want to remove this before a mod warns you...

"Amuse me" is how I'd usually initiate sexting

Didn't have her number. :(

But glad you don't have mine :)

Well, I took a look at Paul Faulkners phone... dear me Trent... sexting... with...him?

OT I know...

I suppose we could pick a VillaTalk "Second Club", just to keep us from total despair. It would have to be a Conference or lower side...

I nominate Boston United!

I've tried to get into non league football, but I really can't be bothered. Villa are exhausting enough. Plus I'd just be kidding myself. Only way I could enjoy it properly is if it was a Villa splinter club. I've got too many links back to the homeland, to give two shits about any other bunch of jokers.  

• Like 1

World Cup > Premier League.

This is looking like one of the best World Cups ever and you're missing it? :huh:

now its nearing the final I'll probably watch the last remaining games.

The final 8 games have got to be pretty spectacular to make up for missing the rest!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â