General Chat

AVFCLaura

Has anyone saw 'The who' live over the last couple of years, well what's left of them. Thinking of getting tickets for one of their shows in december as its the final tour. All depends how costly tickets will be though.

I saw them on the "quad" tour last year. I wasn't that bothered at the time i booked, but as it was "quad" i thought, what the hell. I am so glad i did, they were quite fantastic. I might have to go again.

See you there!!!

Cheers Nick

Has anyone saw 'The who' live over the last couple of years, well what's left of them. Thinking of getting tickets for one of their shows in december as its the final tour. All depends how costly tickets will be though.

I saw them on the "quad" tour last year. I wasn't that bothered at the time i booked, but as it was "quad" i thought, what the hell. I am so glad i did, they were quite fantastic. I might have to go again.

See you there!!!

Cheers Nick

its one of those bands from back in the day I would of loved to see live, obviously its only half of the original line up. Cheers mate, I think I'll end up getting a ticket aslong as they aint to pricey.

I read up to his background posts. Does anything else happen? Far too many pages.

He turns down to free offers to leave Vegas and be put up with accommodation. He says he's getting out but needs one last tournament and promptly enters a big one with 1500 dollars, gets up to 40k and blows it.

He then goes to the pit and spends the rest on a thai/Korean domino game that got him hooked on gambling in the first place. A game, it's worth noting, where the odds are considerably bent towards the house more than other pit games.

Apparently he's left Vegas. That won't last, the bloke is a walking trainwreck.

So i got a job interview on my birthday

Does that mean im guaranteed to get the job should i mention it is my birthday or keep it quiet

news-graphics-2007-_652412a.jpg

they might work it out for themselves

(if you're CV is accurate)

• Like 3

Just because they're not legally allowed to discriminate on age doesn't mean it doesn't happen, though. They just will give another reason if asked.

I put my D.O.B on but I've seen various places advising you do and other advising you don't. CVs are one of those things that are quite subjective to a degree. I put mine on because I look younger than I actually am and I don't want to get to an interview only for them to assume I may be younger than I am and therefore less experienced or mature.

My mrs had to drop something off in small heath today, its fair to say it was an eye opener for her. Small heath,bordesley green,saltley etc as you well know have a huge muslim population, she could not get her head around it that all the shops and everyone was muslim ha.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â