General Chat

AVFCLaura

So, at 32 I am going to uni. Confirmed today.

Feels weird.

Any tits? tips?

Try and get in with the Jocks, so you can bang cheerleaders, but don't pick on the Nerds, because their revenge will be swift an brutal. 

• Like 2

Feels weird.

Any tits? tips?

Try and get in with the Jocks, so you can bang cheerleaders, but don't pick on the Nerds, because their revenge will be swift an brutal. 

I'm a nerd till I die though... glasses... goofy...awful dress sense... would choose Doctor Who on Mastermind. :(

Feels weird.

Any tits? tips?

I'm a nerd till I die though... glasses... goofy...awful dress sense... would choose Doctor Who on Mastermind. :(

Oh right. Best keep clear the jocks then, in case you upset them with your stupid nerd face. 

Feels weird.

Any tits? tips?

Purchase a Ramones T-shirt , learn the Knights that say Ni verbatim and make a pint of beer last you for 6 hours in the pub and you'll fit right in

Feels weird.

Any tits? tips?

Purchase a Vivienne Westwood T-shirt, learn the Yaya/Kolo Toure song verbatim and make a bottle of Jäger last you for 6 minutes in the pub and you'll fit right in

Fixed that for you granddad ;)

• Like 2

Feels weird.

Any tits? tips?

Purchase a Ramones T-shirt , learn the Knights that say Ni verbatim and make a pint of beer last you for 6 hours in the pub and you'll fit right in

Pay for a packet of Rizzlas with a cheque too. 

• Like 1

Feels weird.

Any tits? tips?

Pay for a packet of Rizzlas with a cheque too.

Ha ha my mate used to do a £5 shop regularly at somerfield, which he'd pay for by cheque. Used to stick up on 8p noodles. He'd also come and hide at our house when his landlord was scheduled to visit him for payment.

• Like 1

What sort of living arrangements did you decide on in the end, DK? You can't be commuting everyday from where you are, surely?

Commuting mate. I live on the main bus route to the ferry, the cost for a term is decent and I can continue working on the Island. It'll be crazy... But I've got to do it!

Anyone know anything about cholesterol? Does it take long to drop? Basically was doing exams and seriously pigging out (as in seriously take away every day sometimes maybe even twice) had a throat infection so had to go to doc and he took bloods. Been doing a lot of walking on beach since and joined a gym sat and have been last 3 days have changed my diet too dropped about 7lbs since last Thursday. Another 20 would be loads but aiming for 30. Got a letter from doctor this morning saying my cholesterol was 6.3 and basically 5.0 was very bad.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â