General Chat

AVFCLaura

Finished school for ever now. 14 years.

Was a good day, completed the exam to reasonable level. Could of been better as the questions were basically mainly the one's I didn't want, yet still think i've improved a good 15/20 marks on last years score so that's a positive then spent from 12 onwards at a mates house, most of the year, just drinking and chilling.

Seeing everyone from college & secondary all on Hampstead Heath tonight was lovely. Us :thumb:

It's emotional

Cockneys :puke:

Reminds me of

arreeed56.jpg

I got chokeslammed of the top of a trampoline, before being given a five-star frogsplash. :(

I had the perfect view of the shot, I was looking in her direction and the ball came flying and hit her in the back of the head :lol: Could see her head go forward :lol:

Mate also nearly managed to get into a fight with some ginger kid :lol:

I got chokeslammed of the top of a trampoline, before being given a five-star frogsplash. :(

I had the perfect view of the shot, I was looking in her direction and the ball came flying and hit her in the back of the head :lol: Could see her head go forward :lol:

Mate also nearly managed to get into a fight with some ginger kid :lol:

Fair play, hope it was just for being ginger aswell and :lol:

There were quite a few injuries today, drink, wrestling, trampolining always leads to something. About 5 injuries all together. Was all good fun and extremelly camp as per.

Saying that, we have the gayest year I've ever seen for straight guys.

try going to an all boys school :|

Mine was all boys. Then mixed at 6th form

^ Cockneys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Whatever dump you come from

The same dump that about 90% of people on this site come from.

8)

Just went to a house party,walked in the back gate took one look and said to my best friend i wasnt going in there cuz it was full of dodgy little kids.My mate stayed and when i got back to my house i got a phone call that there was a massive fight/brawl and the party was over.

Spider senses.

Really!? did you? buhahahaha.

Ours go extreme, somehow mate who's got a GF, takes his clothes at every opportunity, constant sexual positions, dancing, down to boxers, wrestling, gay reference jokes constantly, sarcastic voice non stop, it's all in good jest and we all join in but let's just say (sarcasm) the words often come up "I can't believe how straight we are"....

Really!? did you? buhahahaha.

Ours go extreme, somehow mate who's got a GF, takes his clothes at every opportunity, constant sexual positions, dancing, down to boxers, wrestling, gay reference jokes constantly, sarcastic voice non stop, it's all in good jest and we all join in but let's just say (sarcasm) the words often come up "I can't believe how straight we are"....

Nothing wrong with a little bit of the above from time to time 8)

It makes you appreciate ladyfolk more, that's for sure.

It's odd, guys from all boys schools tend to be more level headed...whereas girls from all girls schools are stuck up c*nts.

But aye, the gay thing is just mental. the year above me was camp as christmas, the year below me was camp as christmas. Our year just had to hold the fort.

It's depressing for them though, the can't ''come out'' in an all boys school as easy as they can in mixed. Probably doesn't help it was a catholic grammar but still.

Don't think any of us get on like that though, we tend to be the bastards in teh background calling everyone c*nts whilst downing our liquor and playing fifa.

Then subsequently getting in a punch up because some **** has to go against the rules and do the 'square ball' tap in move which is unethical.

And it'll be over when everyone leaves to University, the banter just isn't the same anywhere else. Maaaaaan.

Everyone is leaving and pissing off to all of these different places & I don't even know what I'm going to do :(

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â