General Chat

AVFCLaura

From day to day, there's gonna be the "don't eat that" crowd. Ignore that, and get to the bit that might be a record etc.  

Very moving, I shall adopt this as my personal philosophy. (smiley here to show no malice intended!)

It seems I may have been drunk last night. I have no idea what the fudge I was on about. 

• Like 1

Got an interview on Wednesday :)

I could have posted this in the Things That Cheer You Up Thread but I wanted to share it with my General Chat brethren.

Though if I don't get the job I am heading right for TTPYOTS.

• Like 4

I could have posted this in the Things That Cheer You Up Thread but I wanted to share it with my General Chat brethren.

Good Luck.

• Like 1

Good luck Ginko.

• Like 1

If it's an all female interview panel offer to DTUTWU.

If it's an all female interview panel offer to DTUTWU.

Nah, don't do that, offer to do them up the arse! haha :lol:

Absolutely shitting it down in Istanbul. The worst rain I've ever seen here for 4 years. Flash floods and taxi drivers thinking they're Colin McRae means it was an interesting taxi ride to my lesson.

I need to stop eating biscuits and chips too! Getting a belly and ever so slight boobage. Doesn't help that I'm on my arse all day revising and what not. Need to exercise as soon as I've done with exams, but I most likely won't cause I'm lazy :/

I wanna get home to my dog, my mom n dad have gone on holiday for the week so I'm staying at theirs to look after her, she's been in the house on her own since 7:30am

There is a dude in work from a seperate company setting up a new system with me and he casually said "if we get started now then we can get most of this done by about 6:30" I said not a chance I'm off a 5pm on the dot I've got a dog to get home to"

He looked like if just took a piss in his coffee.

• Like 1

I need to stop eating biscuits and chips too! Getting a belly and ever so slight boobage. Doesn't help that I'm on my arse all day revising and what not. Need to exercise as soon as I've done with exams, but I most likely won't cause I'm lazy :/

PM me a boob pic and I'll let you know if there's anything to worry about.

Hahaha I'll pass :P

They're not actual moobs but like a teeny bit chubby

jackiechan_confused1.jpg

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â