General Chat

AVFCLaura

mrs just rang, she thinks shes in slow labour. it could be nothing but shes going to keep me informed, she aint due for another 4 weeks. bloody typical, im tired and just want to chill tonight.

She's so selfish!

• Like 1

mrs just rang, she thinks shes in slow labour. it could be nothing but shes going to keep me informed, she aint due for another 4 weeks. bloody typical, im tired and just want to chill tonight.

Don't tell her that!

Haha I knew it would not be long before you popped up. She's up manchester at the moment, she's going to keep me informed. If she does go into labour I'll meet her at stafford hospital then hopefully it won't be long before she gives birth. She had to have c section last time.

Haha I knew it would not be long before you popped up. She's up manchester at the moment, she's going to keep me informed. If she does go into labour I'll meet her at stafford hospital then hopefully it won't be long before she gives birth. She had to have c section last time.

Just need to unzip her then?

Dude, what the hell! i think your a quality poster but its your **** child man! Seperate how you feel about your missus or the fact you're tired and concentrate on the fact there I a chance you may get to be there and meet your next kid as they are born. That's worth sacrificing an early night for surely?!

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

No no no you got me wrong, I wernt saying I'd rather go to bed and sleep than be at the birth of my child. She said she THINKS she's in slow labour, she could be wrong or she could be right. If she's right then slow labour can last days. It happend with our first child, she was in slow labour for two days. At the end of the day I've got to put my son in bed at half 7 then if I've heard nothing by 9 I'll go to bed myself. If anything changes she will ring and I'll be at the hospital before she even arrives there, as its only half hour up the road. She aint due back from manchester until about half 12. No point me sitting up, I may as well get some sleep as I'd be better prepared for the whole labour/birth. You don't go through to hospital with slow labour, you go when you can't handle being at home anymore and you need medical assistance. I don't know ajax, I think she will have to have another c section but she's hoping she can do it naturally this time. I don't give a shit as long as the baby and mrs are healthy.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â