General Chat

AVFCLaura

headache :( , the mrs is going to watch 1 direction tonight at the Etihad. its for her nieces birthday, ive told her when you get in tonight don't even think about waking me up to tell me about it.

• Like 1

headache :( , the mrs is going to watch 1 direction tonight at the Etihad. its for her nieces birthday, ive told her when you get in tonight don't even think about waking me up to tell me about it.

Can't believe anyone would pay to watch those talentless words removed .

When my kids were little they were brought up on proper music. No chart shite.

• Like 3

well the dad to this girl is 6ft 5 and weighs 20 stone, he used to be on the doors in town. he throws people around like there rag dolls, yet he loves steps, s club 7 and all that kind of music :D  what chance have those kids got when their dad listens to that.

well the dad to this girl is 6ft 5 and weighs 20 stone, he used to be on the doors in town. he throws people around like there rag dolls, yet he loves steps, s club 7 and all that kind of music :D  what chance have those kids got when their dad listens to that.

Can they not put themselves up for adoption?

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â