General Chat

AVFCLaura

Ay mooney, tonight on bbc4 at 10.20. Troubadours, the rise of the singer-songwriter. James taylor and a few others mentioned, then straight after that live performances from elton john,james taylor,cat stevens,harry nilsson,sandy denny,steve goodman,joni mitchell,neil young. Sounds up your street.

Searching For Sugar Man is on before it, which is brilliant. 

Ay mooney, tonight on bbc4 at 10.20. Troubadours, the rise of the singer-songwriter. James taylor and a few others mentioned, then straight after that live performances from elton john,james taylor,cat stevens,harry nilsson,sandy denny,steve goodman,joni mitchell,neil young. Sounds up your street.

what are you still doing in, thought you would be in pub by now making the most of that cheap booze.

what are you still doing in, thought you would be in pub by now making the most of that cheap booze.

Private members club mate. The bar stops open as long as I want it to! Heading down for the second half of the match. 

Private members club mate. The bar stops open as long as I want it to! Heading down for the second half of the match. 

mutley.gif

So at the age I am now (23), my parents had one child (me), were married and had a house.

I don't know anyone at the same age with all of those.

Not that I'm complaining. None of them are my 'life goals'. It's just interesting to think about.

You shouldn't feel bad about that.  At least you've got 23,626 posts on VillaTalk.

• Like 1

So at the age I am now (23), my parents had one child (me), were married and had a house.

Not that I'm complaining. None of them are my 'life goals'. It's just interesting to think about.

:wave:

You shouldn't feel bad about that.  At least you've got 23,626 posts on VillaTalk.

That's the reason he hasn't got the house yet. Too much time on here.  ;)

Edited by Voinjama

That's the reason he hasn't got the house yet. Too much time on here.  ;)

funny-jokes-8-1.gif

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â