General Chat

AVFCLaura

I did no proposing ha, it was her. It was valentines weekend and she had this random idea to go up to this hotel in darlington. We had only been together 4 months, it was the sunday we played palace away in the cup and it was on tv. Anyway we were sat down in the restaurant area and it was packed, next thing I know the background music changes to metallicas nothing else matters. That was our song at the time, next thing I know she's down on one knee ha. The rest is history.

• Like 2

I did no proposing ha, it was her. It was valentines weekend and she had this random idea to go up to this hotel in darlington. We had only been together 4 months, it was the sunday we played palace away in the cup and it was on tv. Anyway we were sat down in the restaurant area and it was packed, next thing I know the background music changes to metallicas nothing else matters. That was our song at the time, next thing I know she's down on one knee ha. The rest is history.

Before I moved here, I had no idea Darlington was a thing. It would never occur to me that, that was the place to pop the question! Brilliant! 

Before I moved here, I had no idea Darlington was a thing. It would never occur to me that, that was the place to pop the question! Brilliant!

very random ay it ha.

Haha. Er....thanks but..no?

Ah go on, say yes. I'd love a VT wedding.

8pints can be best man. Rob can be the minister, and I'll buy those nice shoes, everyone loved.

• Like 1

Haha. Er....thanks but..no?

Ah go on, say yes. I'd love a VT wedding.

8pints can be best man. Rob can be the minister, and I'll buy those nice shoes, everyone loved.

I'll bring the cream soda

• Like 3

Had a marriage proposal today. Don't know the guy.

Why do that.

Confused by life right now

Surprised? Really? You're a celeb now. Weirdness is the price of fame.
  • Like 1

Ay mooney, tonight on bbc4 at 10.20. Troubadours, the rise of the singer-songwriter. James taylor and a few others mentioned, then straight after that live performances from elton john,james taylor,cat stevens,harry nilsson,sandy denny,steve goodman,joni mitchell,neil young. Sounds up your street.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â