General Chat

AVFCLaura

Have you ever had a look at the 'Today's Top Posters' (volume as opposed to quality) section, towards the bottom forum index? Always seems to be the usual Off Topic suspects. 

Edited by dAVe80

Have you ever had a look at the 'Today's Top Posters' (volume as opposed to quality) section, towards the bottom forum index? Always seems to be the usual Off Topic suspects. 

They must be the same person!

Mrs H watching "Europe's got talent " on itv

So a performer that just sung live didn't have a microphone turned on when he was interviewed afterwords ... Shame on you William

They must be the same person!

donnie?

• Like 1

Anyone remember the Sports Direct shoe debacle I caused a few weeks back?  No? Well it wasn't that interesting I guess.

Well, anyway I bought a new pair yesterday from Next.  Reasonably comfortable after a days use; no cuts on heels and they look pretty decent too.

I've just put something in the microwave, was supposed to be done at 800, but I had it on 150 by accident. Obviously when it was cold I noticed, went out with every intention to change it to 800, put it back in, just got it there, noticed i never changed it from 150. :(

Edited by Folski
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â