General Chat

AVFCLaura

No, I believe someone mentioned they were going to have one which led to Jenny's reaction. Maybe Dave? Can't be bothered checking on the app as in tucked up in bed.

Wanking.

Wasn't me talking about it... Although by massive coincidence...

Oh wait.....it was Ruge that kicked it off!! Haha, couldn't script it!

No, I believe someone mentioned they were going to have one which led to Jenny's reaction. Maybe Dave? Can't be bothered checking on the app as in tucked up in bed.

Wanking.

How massive?

Oh wait.....it was Ruge that kicked it off!! Haha, couldn't script it!

Wanking.

How massive?

it-was-this-big-28-photos.jpg

• Like 1

So I purchased a windows 8.1 phone today after saying I'd never buy one again a year or so ago. Its luminous green too. So yeah.

Also bought some Asda's own Jungle Bites cereal and a dark chocolate bounty.

Now on a night shift until 07:30 bored out of my head.

Just thought I'd share some insight and a beautifully mundane moment into my wonderful world.

Anyone got any experience with dealing with noisy neighbours? I live on the end of terrace of 4 houses and this absolute rocket polisher lives on the other end, he regularly insists on playing his drum and bass music ridiculously loud. He's currently having a party and I can't sleep for the noise his music and dick head friends are making outside. I've spoken to him before about it but it obviously hasn't sank in that other people are affected by his music. Any tips?

Can't sleep.

The clown won't eat you, don't worry.

I know, he's busy selling the club!

So I purchased a windows 8.1 phone today after saying I'd never buy one again a year or so ago. Its luminous green too. So yeah.

Also bought some Asda's own Jungle Bites cereal and a dark chocolate bounty.

Now on a night shift until 07:30 bored out of my head.

Just thought I'd share some insight and a beautifully mundane moment into my wonderful world.

8.1? I thought that was only for developer release at the moment?

Edited by villaajax

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â