General Chat

AVFCLaura

My latest pair are these. Handmade 20 minutes up the road from me, and with an occasional resoling they'll last a lifetime. Can't beat a pair of shoes made from any one of a dozen or so manufacturers in and around Northamptonshire, we genuinely have the best shoemakers in the world - as long as you stick to the ones that have kept the manufacturing in Britain.

Which makes it all the more horrifying when you see the amount of men walking around in plastic, square-toed school shoes that have never seen a tin of polish in their life.

Shrewd purchase.  They're ace.

There are some amazing shoe manufacturers in this country.  Umbro work with a last maker to make bespoke boots for their pro players.  Most brands use the scanning machines now but Umbro still does it the traditional way.

Agree with you on the square toed nonsense you see out and about.  They're nasty.

On that note, tried my first ever wank standing up about half an hour ago (barely even got the work trousers off!) after a mate told me that's the only way he does it. 

Welll....was alright I guess but I still prefer lying down to blow my beanz.

• Like 1

On that note, tried my first ever wank standing up about half an hour ago (barely even got the work trousers off!) after a mate told me that's the only way he does it. 

Start of a slippery slope. You'll be bashing away with a shower chord around your neck in no time.

• Like 3

Start of a slippery slope. You'll be bashing away with a shower chord around your neck in no time.

Surely sitting at the dining table while browsing VT is the only way to do it?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â