General Chat

AVFCLaura

Before I started posting on Off Topic (well on a regular basis anyway), my post count was about 250-300ish, in about 3 or 4 years of reading the site. Now, other that on Sunday afternoon, if I'm out the house, or really need to knuckle down and so some work, I'm hardly ever off this site and post all the time.

where is Morph?

Is he now Shaggy? That's the general feeling isn't it?

WEEEEEEEEIIRRRRDDDD MAAAAAANNNN.

Shaggy is in his teens I think and was asking advice on DHUTWU, which Morpheus definitely wouldn't require.

where is Morph?

Is he now Shaggy? That's the general feeling isn't it?

WEEEEEEEEIIRRRRDDDD MAAAAAANNNN.

Shaggy is in his teens I think and was asking advice on DHUTWU, which Morpheus definitely wouldn't require.

Yeah, he definitely wouldn't make up a back story to enforce his new identity...

• Like 2

It's a bit shit that it's got "Wellington Warehouse" watermarked on the side of them though isn't it?

No, it's just limited edition.

Oh, I see. Sorry for being a complete knobby bell smeg. x

• Like 1

lapal, are you drunk? I've just seen a bunch of your posts in other topics that lead me to believe you're either wasted or hyper. I am also in no way complaining, keep it up.

When I used to work from home, when my wife came back from work, I'd follow her around the house and make random noises at her, sort of like some weird bird mating calls.

To get away she goes into the bathroom for ages and pretends to poop. 

:crylaugh:

, I'd follow her around the house and make random noises at her, sort of like some weird bird mating calls.

To get away she goes into the bathroom for ages and pretends to poop. 

We seem to be in pretty similar relationships.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â