General Chat

AVFCLaura

I love stuff like that.  I got a pair of Nike Cortez iD made.  They'd got a material available that looked like the wallpaper from a curry house, so I got that in tonal white with BRUMMIE written on the heel.

For my wedding I've got some custom-made Ray Bans.  They'll have the date and location as well as our names written on the temple tips.  Gotta love a custom!

http://remix.ray-ban.com/gb/index.aspx

Custom Oakley M-Frames FTW.

If I wore them with my wedding suit I'd look like a malnourished rassler.

Get a pair of these Rugeleyblack-sabbath-x-converse-2014-footwear-c

dude they are cool, I've never saw them before. Have you saw the vol 4 ones?, hard to come by and expensive but the mrs is adamant she will eventually get them me. To be honest I'm kind of growing out of converse, but you've got to love em.

Yeah, I've seen all of them. Very cool. Need to get me some Grateful Dead slippers too, for lounging about the house in...

Del+Toro+Steel+Your+Face.jpg

• Like 1

All those shoes are ugly.

image1xxl.jpg

Look at that. Good enough to lick.

Those would absolutly knack my feet. Give me a pair of Hush Puppies every time!

Get a pair of these Rugeleyblack-sabbath-x-converse-2014-footwear-c

dude they are cool, I've never saw them before. Have you saw the vol 4 ones?, hard to come by and expensive but the mrs is adamant she will eventually get them me. To be honest I'm kind of growing out of converse, but you've got to love em.

Yeah, I've seen all of them. Very cool. Need to get me some Grateful Dead slippers too, for lounging about the house in...

Del+Toro+Steel+Your+Face.jpg

they are going on my fathers day or xmas list, got to have me some dead slippers.

ankle length shoes are a huge no .... no excuse to wear them ever

"Police say the fake Pope can be easily recognised by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

If they're good enough for the fake Pope...

• Like 1

Does anyone else go through weird posting cycles on here? I'll go a week without posting, then post non stop for a week and then I'll post sporadically here and there for a week. Its rather odd.

I can't think of any reason for it though.

• Like 1

Does anyone else go through weird posting cycles on here? I'll go a week without posting, then post non stop for a week and then I'll post sporadically here and there for a week. Its rather odd.

You forgot your password for your other account?

• Like 3

I post everyday because I've got a serious VT addiction...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

If I'm honest I spend most of my time in OT, especially when the season is over. No fun talking about villa for the past few years. I do notice there are a few posters who only spend their time in villatalk or other football and don't venture into OT.

Some people on this site can't go an hour without posting during the waking hours. I do wonder how they keep their jobs. I feel like I post on this site a hell of a lot, too much in fact, but my post count is only 8k.

Edited by Voinjama

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â