General Chat

AVFCLaura

Every time someone makes a post disagreeing with me in any way AVFCforever1991 is straight in there with the likes. It has been noticed.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

Every time someone makes a post disagreeing with me in any way AVFCforever1991 is straight in there with the likes. It has been noticed.

I hear he was cracking wise 'bout yo momma too. 

I hear he was cracking wise 'bout yo momma too. 

Yeah, he said that she's so fat that if she wore high heels she'd strike oil.

Don't know why but since my lad was born I have a strong urge to bless him with the sign of the cross on his forehead. I do it once every couple of weeks and have done since he was born. I don't class myself as religous and I've got no plans to have him christened, but these urges I have are very strong. I do it when he's asleep in bed at night. I draw the crucifix on his head and say god bless you. Why?.

Don't know why but since my lad was born I have a strong urge to bless him with the sign of the cross on his forehead. I do it once every couple of weeks and have done since he was born. I don't class myself as religous and I've got no plans to have him christened, but these urges I have are very strong. I do it when he's asleep in bed at night. I draw the crucifix on his head and say god bless you. Why?.

Because he's satan.. duhh

1233713991799.jpg

Because the power of Christ compels you.

• Like 3

Nah my little angel is a good boy. Its always puzzled me why I've felt the need to do it.

You really should read your bible. Satan is the good one.

• Like 1

I reckon limpid is one of satans workers who spreads the good word of the devil and tries to turn people against god. Can you play the flute limpid?.

The skin flute, maybe.

I reckon limpid is one of satans workers who spreads the good word of the devil and tries to turn people against god. Can you play the flute limpid?.

God doesn't exist so I can't turn you against it. The fictional character in the bible who goes by that name is a evil so-and-so though. You should read it some time and then you'll keep your children well away from it.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â