General Chat

AVFCLaura

Just seen the new iPhone advert with Pixie's Gigantic - its a song about a black man's Penis :lol:

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

Just seen the new iPhone advert with Pixie's Gigantic - its a song about a black man's Penis :lol:

Bin Dunne in the "Things that piss you off.." thread.  B)

Apple using Gigantic by The Pixies in their advert. I don't like it when artists I love sell out. That said I am amused, and wonder if Apple realise the song is about a guy with a big black cock?

• Like 1

Apple using Gigantic by The Pixies in their advert. I don't like it when artists I love sell out. That said I am amused, and wonder if Apple realise the song is about a guy with a big black cock?

No, I'm pretty sure hogso said it first.

No, I'm pretty sure hogso said it first.

I beat him by 24 hours and 17 minutes dagnabbit! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â