General Chat

AVFCLaura

By God! It's Billy Shears! By God! He's in the back but will he come down to the ring? By God he's been called out by Voinjama! By God! We could have a real slobberknocker here folks! By God!

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Such a disturbing PM received haha. Wow.

Leave Jenny alone, Ingram. -_-

It wasn't me though.

It wasn't...2quartz was it?......because that'd be disturbing on two different levels.

So I've been shagging jenny following a brief affair with a bald pensioner and I stole his grey wig to cover my ginger pubes. Also, my sperm presumably contains contagious gingercitis.

Quite the day I've had. Tbf it sounds better than the day I have had.

Edited by Ingram85

By God! It's Billy Shears! By God! He's in the back but will he come down to the ring? By God he's been called out by Voinjama! By God! We could have a real slobberknocker here folks! By God!

best-gifs-part5-wrestling-fail.gif

• Like 1

You've always got a wrestling gif to post VA.  ;)

• Like 1

You've always got a wrestling gif to post VA.  ;)

JuiER.gif

• Like 3

How often do you masturbate to 90s wrestling videos?

Not that much...maybe two or three times a day, so not too bad, I have it under control, I think.

Oh, this was directed specifically at VA, wasn't it?...erm...

8674%20-%20Big_Show%20alberto_del_rio%20

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â