General Chat

AVFCLaura

I think the internet is getting stupider. Now I've never expected much from YouTube comments or public facebook comments, but of late there has been a noticeable decline in the assuredness I hold that the people commenting have the cognitive capacity to know to put their socks on before their shoes

I think the internet is getting stupider. Now I've never expected much from YouTube comments or public facebook comments, but of late there has been a noticeable decline in the assuredness I hold that the people commenting have the cognitive capacity to know to put their socks on before their shoes

lol socks r smelly

• Like 1

I'm sck. Vomit city!

Sounds like you have aids

lots of women can just work through it by concentrating really hard on cooking and cleaning, they are truly the lucky ones

I'm sck. Vomit city!

I've just got over 2 weeks of throat/chest/head aids. Couldn't sleep it off or sweat it out. Was touch and go for a while.

:detect:

I'm sck. Vomit city!

I've just got over 2 weeks of throat/chest/head aids. Couldn't sleep it off or sweat it out. Was touch and go for a while.

Uh oh they are onto us. Yes it is true Ingram has been screwing me silly for a while now. The filthy beast.

He is hung like a Greek god.

I'm sck. Vomit city!

Uh oh they are onto us. Yes it is true Ingram has been screwing me silly for a while now. The filthy beast.

He is hung like a Greek god.

Aren't you afraid you might catch Gingervitis?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â