General Chat

AVFCLaura

'A River Runs Through It' is on Film 4 tonight at 635 (and 735 on Film 4+1). Basically, nothing much happens really, but it's a magical, magical film. The story of two brothers growing up. My second favourite film after Star Wars.

Just won £150 on Blackpool 3-2. Hip hip hoorah.

Had an insured fiver on Adam scoring first as well, get my money back on that.

Never been one to bet on scores myself, but nice one!

Just won £150 on Blackpool 3-2. Hip hip hoorah.

Had an insured fiver on Adam scoring first as well, get my money back on that.

Never been one to bet on scores myself, but nice one!

Normally have a £5 accumulator on the footy at the weekend for a bit of interest.

This evening I have had the shite kicked out of me by a load of kids on a bouncy castle :oops:

Phew, thought that sentence was going to end with 'on the estate', not 'on a bouncy castle'

Doesn't seem so dangerous somehow...

Cheers. I would say I'd need it but I can get a 2.1 in my degree by getting 50's across the board in my modules... which isn't happening. I'm on 30 odd in the 2 modules I have exams for anyway. And this one being pre-seen means I can cram a bit. My second and last one on Wednesday should be harder, but I don't care this time if I don't cover myself in glory.

Then I'm done

EDIT - Gotta love the cascade system - makes it spectacularly difficult to do badly if you maintain a decent level in the second year. Conversely if you don't ace things across the board you ain't getting a 1st, but still.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â