General Chat

AVFCLaura

Should have a villatalk meet up in one of the pubs for the last home game against hull. Then again.

Yes but we should ban all conversation on Villa.  If on topic came to life I dread to think of the carnage!

I'd imagine it would be something like GTA Online.

• Like 2

Bloody can't quote.

Ginko:

It's the NCTJ one at Portsmouth, although I do have another option to do a sport-journo course, then jump onto a shorter NCTJ (5 week course) at the end. I kind of like that idea.

The shorthand thing scares the crap out of me, it is so weird to think I have been taking notes/interviewing for nearly three years with very very basic shorthand!

Might have to find a way to get better before the course.

Nah, I learned Teeline within a few months and after that it's just practice. I couldn't do 100wpm now since it's been a while but I reckon I could do 80 no problem. I guess it might be a little trickier for you if you already have shorthand habits though. What Technique do you use now? Teeline? Pitmans? Or your own random creation?

Still cannae quote!!!

When doing Law, we were given brief introduction to teeline... that was something like 6 years ago and it has moulded into my own version (in parts!) which is a habit I am going to try and break :-D

Haha nah its a one off. First time I've been in that situation for a long time.

Didn't you belt him a couple of weeks ago?

Who was the fella the slapped a 'nose in Erdington?  Was that Leemond?

I CAN QUOTE!!!!!!!!

Just to say... I really need to check this thread more often, I miss all the fun.

Haha nah its a one off. First time I've been in that situation for a long time.

Didn't you belt him a couple of weeks ago?

Who was the fella the slapped a 'nose in Erdington? Was that Leemond?

yeah 2 weeks ago. Should of said I aint been in a situation with someone like this for a while. The other week and today are linked. Yeah it was leemond.

Weddings are as cheap or as expensive as you want them to be.

If you can afford it, and you want to have a mega-do, fair enough.

But people who get themselves into debt for the sake of having a flash wedding are barmy, IMO.

We (and our parents) had **** all money when we got married, so we did it on a budget, and (like Seat68's) it was great. It was all about having friends and family around, really.

TBH, even if we'd had more cash we wouldn't have spent it on the wedding, we'd have put it towards a house deposit. But whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Surely if you had more money you would have spent it on dancing lessons to make the obligatory full production video of you and Mrs M re-enacting a song and dance scene from some film that people can't now get married without performing

But yes I agree with your statement ...

On a wedding theme my best mate is flying out to Toronto on Thursday and getting married at Niagara Falls ... Just the 2 of them , him and his wife to be

Or so he thinks :)

His wife is taking him up to the top of the CN tower on sat where Mrs H and I will be waiting to surprise him ...

Thinking about it , maybe we can spend Sunday rehearsing some awesome dance moves for a video

Still cannae quote!!!

When doing Law, we were given brief introduction to teeline... that was something like 6 years ago and it has moulded into my own version (in parts!) which is a habit I am going to try and break :-D

Well I don't know your own style but the Teeline we learned complete with the special outlines our teacher taught us was really good and very easy to learn.

Good luck Stefan! I have an interview in a couple of weeks for a job in Lichfield which would be good as it's a lot closer than my last job.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Handed in an application for my dream post at my dream school today.

Wish me luck guys  :wub:

Castle Vale Primary ?   :D

Not far from there at all. About a mile from Villa Park as well!

Handed in an application for my dream post at my dream school today.

Wish me luck guys  :wub:

Castle Vale Primary ?   :D

Not far from there at all. About a mile from Villa Park as well!

It's not near at the school near Brookvale Park is it? Stig moved there, and no one has seen or heard from him since. Don't do it Stefan, it'll all end horribly! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â