General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm glad to say I aint had a drop of booze for 2 weeks. My mate was txting me last night about 9 o'clock, he was obviously pissed and had been on the old bolivian marching powder. Well I've kept the txts because he's going to be mortified when I show him, loved up is an understatement. I woke up this morning about half 2 for a piss and I txted him that someone was hiding in his back garden waiting for him, just had images of him being paranoid and hunting for someone who wernt there. Bet I'm feeling better than he is right now ha.

• Like 4

I might be receiving a sponsorship to go to university for 3 years. It has to be a course in journalism, I just don't know which one to go for. I hope I get the sponsorship, would be very cool to win something (being a Villa fan).

Has anybody ever been to uni as a mature student?

Really hungover so I've spent the majority of the day yanking myself off and drinking tea.

Practice makes perfect

• Like 1

Really hungover so I've spent the majority of the day yanking myself off and drinking tea.

spill much?

I generally have to do one or the other

Edited by chrisp65

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â