General Chat

AVFCLaura

The song is perfect in everyway. The way it builds up to its climax, great lyrics,great guitar solo,great drumming.

Kashmir FTW

The song is perfect in everyway. The way it builds up to its climax, great lyrics,great guitar solo,great drumming.

Kashmir FTW

Both great tracks. But Stairway has a more classic structure and sense of dynamics - with the changes of pace, the acoustic/electric contrasts, etc. Kashmir is pretty steady bludgeoning (in a good way!) all the way through, even though the strings are a brilliant addition. 

A lady I work with is really excited because winter Olympic medalist Jenny Jones is going to the Snowdome in Tamworth this weekend, and she is going to see her. I nearly did the I KNOW HER thing, but didn't. So JJ if you see Lisa from Nuneaton, say hi!

A lady I work with is really excited because winter Olympic medalist Jenny Jones is going to the Snowdome in Tamworth this weekend, and she is going to see her. I nearly did the I KNOW HER thing, but didn't. So JJ if you see Lisa from Nuneaton, say hi!

Ooh, Jen's coming to a VT hotbed. I might go and stay with my parents and swing by.

Kashmir FTW

stairway imo is a better song for the reasons mooney has already said. But its an epic song for sure. Songs like stairway and kashmir are what set zep apart from rival bands like sabbath,purple and even the stones and the who. Those bands mentioned could not make songs like that and make it work.

I know Lisa from Nuneaton!

• Like 1

Anyone know anything about improving your credit rating?

I've just checked mine, and because I've got a current account with a balance of -£1.97 since December my credit rating is really poor. 

It is also showing an outdated credit card balance, it's over 6 weeks old. Also, my credit report has my old address on it, which doesn't match the electoral roll. I've updated my address to my current address, but it is still saying that I'm not on the electoral roll, even though I am. I have a polling card for the upcoming local elections. 

I've literally, never owed anyone any money ever, I rarely use the credit card and pay off in full and have NEVER missed a single bill in my life. This is upsetting because me and the Mrs want to apply for a mortgage. As far as I was concerned, I thought my credit rating would be good and now it is looking increasingly unlikely. 

Edited by PompeyVillan

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â