General Chat

AVFCLaura

I am sure that blasting a bitch in the poon with a shovel would still work to be fair . Seems excessive mind you .

So if it was excessive, you'd say....don't do it....?

What do you call a dog with a shovel on his head?

Doug

350x350px-6c15e822_business-cat-meme-gen

• Like 1

Cameron Diaz has broken her nose four times, I have broken mine three times, feels weird that a Gorgeous Hollywood Star has broken her nose more times than me and no I don't need any kind people offering to even it up for me and yes I'm aware 'even it up' can be used as a pun here.

So I'm having to double check all your posts now for hidden messages. You're the VT version of playing Led Zep backwards!

• Like 1

On the subject of dogs I've just got my baby girl spaded today, she aint impressed the poor sod.

<Nazi>

Spayed.

</Nazi>

No, he actually means he hit the bitch with a shovel,

No wonder she isn't impressed.

haha you cruel sod
  • Like 1

Cameron Diaz has broken her nose four times, I have broken mine three times, feels weird that a Gorgeous Hollywood Star has broken her nose more times than me and no I don't need any kind people offering to even it up for me and yes I'm aware 'even it up' can be used as a pun here.

So I'm having to double check all your posts now for hidden messages. You're the VT version of playing Led Zep backwards!

cool. Have you ever listened to stairway backwards?

Are there seriously people saying they wouldn't bang the shit out of Cameron Diaz?

I'd even make her a bacon sandwich before booting her out the next morning.......

No, nobody said that.

I'd bang her until the cows came home.

But if we're talking about famous women, beautiful actresses etc, she ain't all that. In fact she's average, relatively speaking.

cool. Have you ever listened to stairway backwards?

You end up possessed by Satan, and your soul burns in Hell for eternity, but worse than that, you end up with a broken turntable and a scratched record.

• Like 1

I've never actually done it but i watched some religous nut on youtube go through the whole song saying it was the work of satan. Occult lyrics all through the song and some of it held up to what he was saying but really?. Zep never ever explained where the song came from and robert said in an interview that its as if the song wrote itself. Still I think most of us know its just a bloody great song, although not one of my favourite zep songs.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

I've never actually done it but i watched some religous nut on youtube go through the whole song saying it was the work of satan. Occult lyrics all through the song and some of it held up to what he was saying but really?. Zep never ever explained where the song came from and robert said in an interview that its as if the song wrote itself. Still I think most of us know its just a bloody great song, although not one of my favourite zep songs.

Aqua never explained where "I'm a Barbie girl" came from.  :detect:

I'll ask Rob next time he's in the pub.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â