General Chat

AVFCLaura

Cameron Diaz looks her best in 'Being John Malkovich' and her worst in 'The Mask'. Or have I done a 'hilarious' play on conventions and ideals and opinions and in actual fact the truth be the other way around? Or not? Or some of it? Or None of it? 

Didn't see this post, before I posted my opinion. You're normally spot on 8pints, but have to disagree on this one. 

Ah but the thing is,you're normally spot on dAVe80, with your understanding of me and my posts but there's a certain sneaky thing I do from time to time, that a few wise others have picked up on but in this case, as wise you yourself are, have missed on this occasion.

Ah I see (I think)! You where doing a silly, right? 

Ah I see (I think)! You where doing a silly, right? 

Scroll your mouse over the original post and listen to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0PIT4NsuOA

Ah magic writing! 

• Like 1

Putting it out there.

Cameron Diaz... Meh

Agree, apart from in The Mask.

tumblr_n248dl6eB51qk40eso3_250.gif  :wub:

It went downhill fast after that movie, but yikes :wub:

H4Njf.gif

CameronDiaz-TheMask005.gif

CameronDiaz-TheMask010.gif

• Like 1

Cammy D was uber hot when younger, but has not aged all that well.

So, Mask and Mary Diaz - hot.

Recent Diaz - not. She is now 41, so not 'that' old, but has just not aged well IMO.

Cammy D was uber hot when younger, but has not aged all that well.

So, Mask and Mary Diaz - hot.

Recent Diaz - not. She is now 41, so not 'that' old, but has just not aged well IMO.

Her face hasn't aged well  but her body .......still top notch 

Anyone got any advice on how to sleep better? I'm lucky if I get 6.5 hours these days and I'll always wake between 4 & 5 at night :(

Get yourself a Jawbone UP (or similar device).

I have one and I got it primarily to monitor my sleep patterns (Deep / Light sleep + wake when and how long.)

It tells you exactly how much sleep you have had and if and when you woke up.

After a week or so you have some data : - You can now try to see the days you slept well,  why ? Early bedtime ? Walk before bed,  no Tablets , drink before bed,  milk before bed, hat on ,  hat off etc......

Track it down and then experiment with times and whatever,  you will eventually get a script that will give you the best chance of sleep.  (Not always but you will know what DOES NOT WORK)

After a while the quality of sleep will improve for you and you will have the information and data to back it up.

Worked for me and I have a much better nights sleep these days.

HTH

Neil D

In that case then you would just DHUTWU too avoid looking at her face.

Well that would be done anyway 

That link reminded me of Kathleen Robertson and her magnificent rack. I thank you

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â