General Chat

AVFCLaura

Valium should be washed down with dry vodka martini.

You should probably have some Mantovani to hand as it takes effect.

As for doughnuts...

Patisserie Valerie custard doughnuts are amazing...

2iblw7b.jpg

Though they have shrunk since PV opened more stores.

Couple of years ago they were like... melon sized.

• Like 2

They will just chill you out stefan. I've been prescribed a couple of pills to take over the last few months but I just don't bother with them as I abuse them, but if you aint that way inclined you'll be ok. Take it your suffering from a bit of mild depression?

I've previously posted on here about anxiety. Before I was generally okay and I'd have the odd panic attack. Whereas now, I don't have panic attacks but I have a constant level of anxiety. Nah I won't abuse them.

Has everyone stopped crying their pathetic self righteous snivelling suck up cowardly knickers over that horrible little thingybob and what happened to him in that what yer call it television moving picture show?

Hopefully, it's about three pages ago now and as long as no one brings it up again and/or posts anything else known to create strong polar opposite views between posters....

Thehitcher.jpg

tumblr_m5j4seuJK01qcwic6.gif

...you have done this.

1386175390_1yqz0rq_457fe0t.gif

By the way, this ^^ isn't what I meant by polar.

• Like 3

If anyone has the McDonalds monopoly stickers of Mayfair, Liverpool St. Station or Bond St that they arent collecting could you let me know please.

Failing those then Coventry street, Marlborough street or Northumberland Ave will do :thumb:

Edited by Ingram85

What is there to do with a feckless housemate when you've a girl coming over and you want him out of the house for 4-5 hours? Dope him up real good and lock him into his room? Just tell him to hit the bricks?

Shag his girlfriend too?

Is that a suggestion or a question based on my previous indiscretions? Unfortunately he doesn't have a girlfriend for me to shag, or have him go visit.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â