General Chat

AVFCLaura

Forgot to say earlier, but went to the doc today. I'm on valium for 5 days. (and some anti-depressants but I'm okay with them) I have no idea what to expect with the valium. Anybody ever taken them?

Diazepam (Valium) is really nice, no anxiety. 

Yeah that's what I'm going on. I can't relax so I'm worried that feeling relaxed will worry me!

Blood vicious cycle.

Still not enough donuts in this thread.

wek_donutburger0204_105803a_8col.jpg

It's a Krispy Kreme cheeseburger. This is what we get up to over here in the states. Constantly looking for new ways to give ourselves diabetes and heart attacks.

• Like 4

Forgot to say earlier, but went to the doc today. I'm on valium for 5 days. (and some anti-depressants but I'm okay with them) I have no idea what to expect with the valium. Anybody ever taken them?

They'll chill you out for sure. I assume they're 2mg. I brought ten back with me from Thailand, but they're 10mgs and I have them ready for when my random nights of insomnia strike without warning.

I assume the valium are a 'quick' fix to keep you going until the anti depressants kick in?

Just don't get hooked.

If you do then I have some left: they're yours for £200 each ;)

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

I googled 'World's biggest doughnut' to make a joke about how it was what I dip in to my tea or how it was the toughest doughnut I've ever eaten..it took me two moutfuls....you know, that type of thing, a size joke, I'm very tall blah blah blah but then this came up in the search...

largest_cat.jpg

• Like 2

I googled 'World's biggest doughnut' to make a joke about how it was what I dip in to my tea or how it was the toughest doughnut I've ever eaten..it took me two moutfuls....you know, that type of thing, a size joke, I'm very tall blah blah blah but then this came up in the search...

largest_cat.jpg

giant-rabbit2.jpg

• Like 1

well, I had a vasectomy where the only thing I took was a couple of valium, no local jab, no gas, just a couple of v's

took them, sat there thinking there was no difference, nurse collected me took me to the op theatre and asked if I was ok to strip and go in for the op

the fact that I did what I was told was probably proof enough for them that they'd kicked in!

I was chatting to the doc and the nurse all through the op and could vaguely feel my man region being poked and prodded around but felt no 'discomfort'

my one and only time on valium, so if that's typical, they can certainly get you relaxed

mid way through the op I told the doc I was surprised I hadn't been put under and he replied with something Lebowski esque, he said there is rarely any pain, just the perception of pain and they'd temporarily obscured my perception

They will just chill you out stefan. I've been prescribed a couple of pills to take over the last few months but I just don't bother with them as I abuse them, but if you aint that way inclined you'll be ok. Take it your suffering from a bit of mild depression?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â