General Chat

AVFCLaura

1) I used the present tense 'like'. Look at the post. 

I know right. Can't believe anybody would actually like Joffrey.

Please explain how this is a spoiler. There isn't even a hint about what happens to him. I could have posted this after S1 where he's already shown what a prick he is. You chose to spoil it by reacting like you in did, in a pretty immature way.

2) Context. Gareth posted about it many hours before I did in the Paul Lambert thread. So after that, GoT talk took over On Topic. My comment was a joke based on that. 

3) You said the Wrestlemania thing 3 times now. We. Get. It.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Like I say if I went on general chat the day after wrestlemania and posted that the undertaker had lost there would have been uproar.

Dont see whats funny about posting spoilers? Strange.

I also agree with not posting spoilers, it tarnishes people's enjoyment, no matter how detailed or vague the spoiler is.

You weren't challenged about raising the point posting spoilers is unfair, you were challenged about your suggested punishment of banning someone from the site for doing so.

You were challenged about suggesting a sanction (Although yes I would understand if it was not completely serious and was a statement to convey your annoyance) a decision you are not able to make, even if it was a suggestion,

People were then annoyed with you for resulting to personal insults which people felt was uncalled for, even if, in your frustration, you felt it was justified.

Protesting against a spoiler being revealed was not why people were annoyed with you.

Do you have Dunkin' Donuts in Engerland?

They had one here a few years ago. Still might, but I haven't seen one.

What type of doughnut is your favourite?

as a man who used to design donut recipes for a living ( B)  )

14.-Cinnamon-Sugar-Gingerbread-Doughnuts

ikea cinnamon and chocolate donuts, i shit you not, pretty much the same as the donuts they used to do at mcdonalds way back when

i can remember at work about 10 years a go getting sent a box of krispy kreme thaw and serve donuts from our parent comapny in the states (the only place you could get them in the UK was harrods) iabout 3 of us ate the entire box and then had to give feedback...they were dying on their ass in the states because the thaw and serve stuff was piss poor quality, tescos wanted us to create something better, we did them an iced ring donut that was really good, not as good as the fresh KK ones but miles better than their t&s stuff, no one was interested though, really poor seller

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

1) I used the present tense 'like'. Look at the post.

I know right. Can't believe anybody would actually like Joffrey.

Please explain how this is a spoiler. There isn't even a hint about what happens to him. I could have posted this after S1 where he's already shown what a prick he is. You chose to spoil it by reacting like you in did, in a pretty immature way.

2) Context. Gareth posted about it many hours before I did in the Paul Lambert thread. So after that, GoT talk took over On Topic. My comment was a joke based on that.

3) You said the Wrestlemania thing 3 times now. We. Get. It.

1) you seriously, SERIOUSLY dont think thats a spoiler?? Joffrey's name wasnt even mentioned until you brought it up.

2) Cant be bothered with it now. Just find it strange people (other then stevo) dont think its wrong posting spoilers not in the correct thread the day after a show.

3) going thailand tomorrow night for 3 weeks so peace.

Witch hunt I tells ya. Where Gareth gets off scot-free for posting a very specific spoiler in an even more unrelated thread. ;-)

I didn't see Gareth's spoiler, and have no desire to hunt it down.

But I'd have been annoyed at that too.

Doesn't make yours not a spoiler just because Gareth also posted one.

2) Cant be bothered with it now. Just find it strange people (other then stevo) dont think its wrong posting spoilers not in the correct thread the day after a show.

I actually said that I don't approve of posting spoilers and then 8pints literally just said it a few minutes ago, so to use your own childish retort, get your tongue out of Stevo's arse and read what people say instead of what you want to see in your childish rage.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â