General Chat

AVFCLaura

I'm not sure they can write prescriptions. My cousin is one and I'm sure she mentioned she can't.

Pharmacists can become independent prescribers if they've displayed competency within a certain area and have been authorised to prescribe related medication by GPhC. They have to go on an accredited course, but it's becoming more and more common, we're gradually moving more towards the Scottish model where Pharmacists are given much more autonomy to help patients.

Edited by Davkaus

Is that a girls hand ??? ...BTW looks infected as you have probably been picking the scab ...get to the docs

Defo office hands thats for sure. I haven't had the scab off though, can say that hand on heart. I had a plaster on it all afternoon. You know when you have a plaster on a scab its all sweaty and wet when you take it off? Was like that. Lovely.

Yeah I am for sure. In Tamworth we have a minor injuries ward at Sir Robert Peel hospital, will probably go straight there as its gonna need some anti-biotics and if the pharmacist isn't going to prescribe them then I'll to the hospital.

Ah man I've just gone crazy buying Tonka Kenner football figures from eBay.

Bought Cowans, Spink, Platt, Mountfield, Gullit, Maradona and about to buy Klinsmann and Van Basten. I can't help myself!

I'm actually on Donnie's side.

Not about the wrestling.

About the GoT spoilers.

Did you see what Stefan's supposed spoiler actually was though?
yep.

Had I not seen the episode, I'd have been annoyed.

Ah man I've just gone crazy buying Tonka Kenner football figures from eBay.

Bought Cowans, Spink, Platt, Mountfield, Gullit, Maradona and about to buy Klinsmann and Van Basten. I can't help myself!

I'm actually on Donnie's side.

Not about the wrestling.

About the GoT spoilers.

Did you see what Stefan's supposed spoiler actually was though?
yep.

Had I not seen the episode, I'd have been annoyed.

Nice to know some one sees sense.

Like I say if I went on general chat the day after wrestlemania and posted that the undertaker had lost there would have been uproar.

Dont see whats funny about posting spoilers? Strange.

It wasn't a spoiler though.

Yes it was.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â