General Chat

AVFCLaura

I think I have hand aids :-(

I got a burn on it 2 night ago cooking dinner (there is a lesson there) and today its going nasty and really hurts. It looks like some infection is travelling up my hand and it is all red around the vein heading away from the burn... am I going to die?

Could be septicaemia. Get to a & e. Seriously. Antibiotics will fix it.
Ah shit. My other half will be back just after 9, gonna pop up to my local Asda as the pharmacy is open till 10. Get them to take a look at it.

I got a burn on it 2 night ago cooking dinner (there is a lesson there) and today its going nasty and really hurts. It looks like some infection is travelling up my hand and it is all red around the vein heading away from the burn... am I going to die?

That last bad burn I got was mothersday 2007.......hot duck fat all down my arm melted the skin on the way down mid service ..I stayed until the end of the night then went to hospital where the nurse had to puncture the massive boil that developed ....I went to spain the next day for two weeks (prebooked) walking around with a fecking bandage on my arm 

Ah man I've just gone crazy buying Tonka Kenner football figures from eBay.

Bought Cowans, Spink, Platt, Mountfield, Gullit, Maradona and about to buy Klinsmann and Van Basten. I can't help myself!

I'm actually on Donnie's side.

Not about the wrestling.

About the GoT spoilers.

Did you see what Stefan's supposed spoiler actually was though?

IMG_1464.jpg

It even has his weird nose. :thumb:

Should've known you'd have some. Sid Cowans hanging out with Randy Savage and Apollo Creed. Like! Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

Sadly it's the only one.

I do have a miniature Ruud Gullit somewhere that came as a prize in some cereal (back when cereal was cool rather than nutritious) which I think may have been made by Kenner.

Could be septicaemia. Get to a & e. Seriously. Antibiotics will fix it.

Yep, I second this advice. If the Asda Pharmacy can help then that's good, but I'd still go and get it checked out further. No one make an Asda 'check out' reference. And no I don't mean 'checked out' in the way Meath checks out the ladies.

My ex-boss got septicaemia in a cut on his hand, went to a pharmacist who told him to get to a hospital. He refused. Two days later, was rushed into intensive care. Too late. Died.

This is not a VT 'aids' joke, I'm serious.

• Like 2

Yeah, don't think they can. When I used to work in Lloyd's Pharmacy all she used to do was check the prescriptions going out were correct and then answer general illness complaints from customers and sell them something from the shop

• Like 1

here's the blighter, burn looking nasty and you can only just make out the discolouration on the back of my hand. Basically red with the vain running up through the middle. Will get it checked out in a couple of hours when the wife gets back.

EDIT: put it as a link so those that are a bit squeamish are not offended :D

http://s30.postimg.org/3t3d7wgmn/2014_04_16_19_22_56.jpg

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

here's the blighter, burn looking nasty and you can only just make out the discolouration on the back of my hand. Basically red with the vain running up through the middle. Will get it checked out in a couple of hours when the wife gets back.

That's the biggest flippin' picture ever.

That's the biggest flippin' picture ever.

Didn't know how to resize it on the upload site :D Was taken with Nexus 4.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â