General Chat

AVFCLaura

I've passed through the 3k post mark, and am now an international. I think I'm eligible to post for England and Northern Ireland. Who should I pledge my international future to? 

I've passed through the 3k post mark, and am now an international. I think I'm eligible to post for England and Northern Ireland. Who should I pledge my international future to? 

If you want to be able to post in the World Cup thread, then England is your choice, but then you'll be hated by everyone.

If you want to be able to post in the World Cup thread, then England is your choice, but then you'll be hated by everyone.

The thing is I'm about as Northern Irish as Tony Cascarino is Southern Irish. I do qualify though, so you know...

I have more likes than you do posts.

tumblr_ls21ihtrZe1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

I've passed through the 3k post mark, and am now an international. I think I'm eligible to post for England and Northern Ireland. Who should I pledge my international future to?

I have more likes than you do posts.

He probably has a girlfriend though ;)

Any excuse to break out some Emma Stone...

tumblr_mi1n1cm5a51rqfhi2o1_500.gif

• Like 1

Jesus, there's two threads about it. Just don't click on them.

That's what normal people do with the cricket and religion threads.

I'm guessing you haven't seen On Topic today :P

• Like 2

Jesus, there's two threads about it. Just don't click on them.

That's what normal people do with the cricket and religion threads.

I'm guessing you haven't seen On Topic today :P

I haven't been in there for about 2 weeks.

I made the mistake of having a browse today. It's not them having outrageous opinions at either end of the scale, which is bad enough, it's that certain posters can't seem to accept that any word of what they say isn't gospel.

I made the mistake of having a browse today. It's not them having outrageous opinions at either end of the scale, which is bad enough, it's that certain posters can't seem to accept that any word of what they say isn't gospel.

I know right. Can't believe anybody would actually like Joffrey.

I'll stop now.

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â