General Chat

AVFCLaura

So according to a programme on channel 5, some men get off on watching women pouring baked beans over themselves.

Rule 34. Google it if you must. 

I used to work with a woman who was well into all that. Somewhere on the net there is a clip of her giving a blowie to some bloke covered in custard. Bizarre. 

Some women's heel broke tonight at Trent Valley station coming don the stairs. She was hot so I wish I could say I caught her at the bottom. But no, she fell into the back of me, knocked me down the last 5 steps, now I have a sprained right ankle and about half my skin left on my left knee, fantastic.

Some women's heel broke tonight at Trent Valley station coming don the stairs. She was hot so I wish I could say I caught her at the bottom. But no, she fell into the back of me, knocked me down the last 5 steps, now I have a sprained right ankle and about half my skin left on my left knee, fantastic.

Nelson_Ha-Ha.jpg

• Like 2

OK, so in the grand scheme of things being weird.. On the way home from the pub I got stopped by the police, asking me if I wanted a sandwich.,, Pretty friendly about it too, at 3 o'clock in the morning. That's pretty weird, right? 

OK, so in the grand scheme of things being weird.. On the way home from the pub I got stopped by the police, asking me if I wanted a sandwich.,, Pretty friendly about it too, at 3 o'clock in the morning. That's pretty weird, right?

yes

It was a man sandwich. You would have been the filling. Oh and they weren't real police.

Did you decline their offer or did you come quietly?

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 3

star_wars_its_a_trap.jpg
  • Like 1

God I feel like shit today. Seriously need to think about knocking all this shit on the head, to be honest its very rare I enjoy myself when I go out.

Drink in moderation! 

So much music is shit.

But surely if everyone liked the same thing then the world would be a very boring place? People like music for different reasons. Some value a catchy tune, others clever or meaningful lyrics. Some like things that they can relax to while others like something that they can dance to.

I would say that so much popular music or music played on the radio is shit, however, but that's just my opinion.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â