General Chat

AVFCLaura

Anyone see the Gadget show tonight? Underwear for those (including the ladies) who suffer the odd bout of flatulence and they apparently work. No smell so you can fart away in a deaf convention without anyone knowing or be silent but no longer deadly. Not sure that would be politically correct as you could no longer snigger while others look for the guilty party?   

Anyone see the Gadget show tonight? Underwear for those (including the ladies) who suffer the odd bout of flatulence and they apparently work. No smell so you can fart away in a deaf convention without anyone knowing or be silent but no longer deadly. Not sure that would be politically correct as you could no longer snigger while others look for the guilty party?   

What's the fun in that?

So according to a programme on channel 5, some men get off on watching women pouring baked beans over themselves.

Rule 34. Google it if you must. 

Has anybody seen the robot on the roof of the Custard Factory?   You might only be able to see him from passing trains, but he is great. 

nR9LaIQ.jpg

s2UFPMW.jpg

He is probably the same height as a small child, by day he is a cool retro robot, by night he is awesomeness etched in tin. :wub:

• Like 3

I was on duty at break yesterday and the year 6's were playing football. I watched one kid completely dive, so I called him over and had a go at him. He hadn't broken any school rules but he needed a telling off.

• Like 3

After the Arsenal game the new series of Britain's got Talent begins... £10 says it is basically telling us that Simon Cowell is the first person to ever have a child and its incredible that he occasionally looks at and talks to his baby #bestdadever

After the Arsenal game the new series of Britain's got Talent begins... £10 says it is basically telling us that Simon Cowell is the first person to ever have a child and its incredible that he occasionally looks at and talks to his baby #bestdadever

Oh Christ, is that shite back on? Time to get blind stinking drunk, I think...

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â