General Chat

AVFCLaura

That's not the way he tells it. Something about a gloryhole in a public toilet in Ireland with the words 'Dr Jizz' crudely scrawled onto the cubicle wall... I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

Edited by Ginko

That's not the way he tells it. Something about a gloryhole in a public toilet in Ireland with the words 'Dr Jizz' crudely scrawled onto the cubicle wall... I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.

You were too busy....

Dr. Jizz... Ireland... surely that's Yillan?

Edited by villaajax

You were too busy....

Yup, I'm working security around where I live. I only live in a hamlet out in the Staffordshire countryside though so aside from the odd rogue sheep, things are pretty secure round these parts. That means I have plenty of time to get my ass on PSN to play GTAV.

Dr. Jizz... Ireland... surely that's Yillan?

tumblr_mh1p4zHLZY1s0o92ao1_500.gif

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Ha, I dunno, last night was the first time I'd ever completed a survival so perhaps we're better off without him ;)

We need some of the guys to come back though.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â