General Chat

AVFCLaura

I havent had a dump in 9 days :(........its a PB im quite proud of, but feel if i dont go soon it'll be like giving birth.

If anyones got any bright ideas other than lactulose, they'll be gratefully recieved.

Um, a doctor?

:lol:

Ive just come out of hospital and the ansthetic/painkillers/epidural has meant no pooing.

Thanks for your suggestions, but something else has just got me moving, anyone guess what worked??

I went for 2 weeks without a shite once. Couldn't run towards the end. At the gaeltacht. White bread for breakfast everyday, then white bread with soup for lunch and white bread for the tea as well. I was eating 7+ slices of white bread/day. Didn't feel so good.

I havent had a dump in 9 days :(........its a PB im quite proud of, but feel if i dont go soon it'll be like giving birth.

If anyones got any bright ideas other than lactulose, they'll be gratefully recieved.

Um, a doctor?

Ive just come out of hospital and the ansthetic/painkillers/epidural has meant no pooing.

Thanks for your suggestions, but something else has just got me moving, anyone guess what worked??

You found a mathematician?

A girl in my apartment block sent an email around to tell us that her car was broken into last night and she called the cops. She says that nothing was taken and no glass broken. I want to reply to ask how she knew that the car had been broken into. I mean it could hardly be said to have been broken into if nothing was broken...

I wouldn't respond. She's looking to blame someone. By showing any interest you automatically become suspect number one in the absence of anyone else even though you would in no way be admitting to it. You're not dealing with someone behaving rationally.

A girl in my apartment block sent an email around to tell us that her car was broken into last night and she called the cops. She says that nothing was taken and no glass broken. I want to reply to ask how she knew that the car had been broken into. I mean it could hardly be said to have been broken into if nothing was broken...

You're not dealing with someone behaving rationally.

You mean a woman? Got it

Um, a doctor?

2 litres of black coffee?

Um, a doctor?

2 litres of black coffee?

No. I feel a poll coming on :lol:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â