General Chat

AVFCLaura

They will I am sure be disappointed. 2004 that picture was took, I cant make out many of them.

I see one there that says 'Glam Rock'

Glam rock cops, a later Carter USM single.

I see a few billy bragg, leon rosselson, eva cassidy, dylan live, dinner jazz (nice) moldy peaches. These are all pretty much boxed up now. I should get them out and wonder aloud what was I thinking.

what's that pussycat dolls cd doing in your collection

Speaking of dogs, my idiot mutt decided to go and tread in a dog turd today. Then the bloody hose is old and broken so it took me 15 minutes just to wash it all off while stifling gags. Absolutely disgusting.

I'm very much a pet lover, but my dog and two cats are shit. They do nothing but cause trouble no matter what they do. We had a new neighbour move in a couple of weeks ago and she has three cats, so one of our cats has been pissing all over the house to mark his territory. I don't think I'm going to have pets in future, this experience with our current crop has put me off for life.

Edited by Ginko

My old English Bull Terrier bitch, Cleo. Cried like a girl the day I had to have her put down. Such a lovely temperament.

159_21431943592_6592_n.jpg?oh=2e9020faf9

dude what a lovely dog. Love them I do, prefer them over staffies if I'm honest.

Is that her can of carling ha

My old English Bull Terrier bitch, Cleo. Cried like a girl the day I had to have her put down. Such a lovely temperament.

159_21431943592_6592_n.jpg?oh=2e9020faf9

dude what a lovely dog. Love them I do, prefer them over staffies if I'm honest.

Is that her can of carling ha

Yeah, she loved a can of Carling, did our Cleo! Honestly, she was great. Only thing I didn't like about her was the fact her farts smelled like pure gasoline! 

What is it with today. We have a bloke who lives 2 doors down, he's a dog trainer,walker etc. Anyway he walks my dog sometimes if I aint quite got the time. He's taken her up on the field and she's playing with her ball when this pitbull 3 times the size of her runs over and attacks her. Now my dog is very good with other dogs and is very submissive, anyway this pit has got hold of her and our dog walker is fearing the worse when all of a sudden our girl turns the tables and starts ragging this other dog, this other dog turns away with her head down and walks off. She's got a little hole in her neck where this other dogs teeth must of punchered her but she's ok. Yet again another irresponsible owner, he said to our mate that he don't normally have his dog off the lead because it can be aggresive. Anyway glad my girl stuck up for herself. Very surprised I must admit

I failed an exam recently by a per cent. One per cent. Got 49%. Needed 50%. So I was called in to meet the course coordinator. To have a chat and to make sure I knew I had to pay the €230 repeat fee. Attended the short meeting and then went into some surgery, but while scrubbing in I find a load of shit on the bottom of my shoe. An obscene amount of the stuff. A proper man's fist full. That I had walked all through the academic admin building and into the office of the cow who was making me repeat over one percent.

Had the repeat the other day and definitely failed it again, this time by a country mile. Time for another dirty protest I think

Edited by yillan

I failed an exam recently by a per cent. One per cent. Got 49%. Needed 50%. So I was called in to meet the course coordinator. To have a chat and to make sure I knew I had to pay the €230 repeat fee. Attended the short meeting and then went into some surgery, but while scrubbing in I find a load of shit on the bottom of my shoe. An obscene amount of the stuff. A proper man's fist full. That I had walked all through the academic admin building and into the office of the cow who was making me repeat over one percent.

Had the repeat the other day and definitely failed it again, this time by a country mile. Time for another dirty protest I think

I think this should be in the things that piss you off.... thread.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â