General Chat

AVFCLaura

I love them like any other dog, I own a staffie and they are great dogs. You do get a lot of rocket polishers who use them as status dogs but majority of them are soft as shit and the ones that are bad are down to the owners mostly. My mums best mate has a staffie so she's fond of them also. I suppose its cat and dog aint it, cats chase birds and dogs chase cats. I've known cats chase dogs but you should never have any dog roaming about without its owner.

On the subject of dogs (or pets in general). When they go to the vets, and they get called by their given name, and the owner's surname.

"Rover Smith"?

No it's, "Rover, owned by Mr Smith" thank you!  

• Like 1

Because, like a gun, in the wrong hands, they are potentially lethal. Simple as that. Unlike a poodle or chihuahau. If they go crazy, the worst you get is some yappy barking and a little nip.

Staffies are great with kids and are one of the most loving and freindly dogs. But granted if you get a bad un or one turns you have a potential death on your hands if the person is old or a young child. It aint the dogs fault its strong with powerful jaws. I'd recommend a staffie to anyone, at end of the day if staffie attacks child its front paper news if labrador attacks child you"ll be lucky if you hear about it. A staffie wants to be everyones mate. But you get bad in every breed.

I know what you mean, the old fasioned staffies are attractive looking dogs. Very leggy and quite lean but some staffies are horrible, short stumpy little things. Our bella is not long turned 1 and she's leggy and not an ounce of fat on her. But each to their own

They will I am sure be disappointed. 2004 that picture was took, I cant make out many of them.

I see one there that says 'Glam Rock'

Glam rock cops, a later Carter USM single.

I see a few billy bragg, leon rosselson, eva cassidy, dylan live, dinner jazz (nice) moldy peaches. These are all pretty much boxed up now. I should get them out and wonder aloud what was I thinking.

Edited by Seat68

In keeping with dogs, I was dealing with a customer service representative this morning and needed the answer to a security question which was my first pets name. Reminded me that we had to put him down because a kid on our road kept jumping on his tail and he bit him to make him stop I was only about 7. :( Brought it all back. Mom & Dad told me he was going to a farm and only copped on a few years back that they put him down. (To be fair in Kerry there's pretty much farms everywhere so didn't seem impossible.) 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â