General Chat

AVFCLaura

I don't think anyone has a problem with it over the fact she's 17 (does look older) and he's 35. I dare say that the reaction on something like 'Mumsnet' is that he should be strung up as some sort of groomer!

Its always happened.. just ask Bill Wyman!

The same mumsnet where mummies who swoon over James Patterson and twatlight hang out ?

Isn't that the same Mum's net in which they were talking about a penis beaker!?

Disgusting mares. You'd never get such gutter chat on a high-brow website like this.

Yep, the very one! Full of middle age divorcees frigging themselves silly over 50 Shades of Grey and Jacob from Twilight. They're practically comparing Franco to Glitter!

I've just heard something interesting. Just listened to a voice mail on my phone that's been on there for about 3 weeks, anyway it was my mum pissed up round her mates and she was slagging me off haha. Cheek of it, cheers mum.

• Like 1

Anyone ever suffer from sleep paralysis!? I've had it every morning since coming back from a trip! Scares the shit out of me each time.

Yes! I've posted about it before.

I get it quite a lot and has only started in the past couple of years. To begin with I'd wake up and it feel like someone else was in my room behind me, I'd feel like I want to turn around to look but it's almost like fear is preventing me from doing so. I used to think it was the fear itself that was preventing me from moving, I used to absolutely hate it. Sometimes I get it multiple times in the same night.

However now I'm able to recognise when its happening and no longer get the same level of fear. If you get it again try relaxing and just focus on moving one part of your body (I always try to move my foot), then once you move it you kinda just drop off back to sleep. The key is to know when it's happening and try to understand it, then it's no longer scary :)

Apparently you can hallucinate though I've not had that yet. 

Trip as in...  LSD trip or a trip away?

Edited by PieFacE

Trip to Thailand.

The disruption in your sleep pattern can cause it apparently. I'm hoping that once I'm back in a regular routine (I'm still not back working, so I'm all over the place at the moment) that it'll stop.

I usually wake up - or not - I don't know but it feels like I'm awake - and I can hear someone either in my room or in my apartment. I can't move at all though and it takes my brain ages to snap out of it.

This morning it felt like someone was behind me and I could hear basketball commentary (random) on the TV. Not such a spooky scenario but when you know/think that there's nobody else in because there just shouldn't be, but your brain and ears are telling you there is, it's bloody horrible.

Trip to Thailand.

The disruption in your sleep pattern can cause it apparently. I'm hoping that once I'm back in a regular routine (I'm still not back working, so I'm all over the place at the moment) that it'll stop.

I usually wake up - or not - I don't know but it feels like I'm awake - and I can hear someone either in my room or in my apartment. I can't move at all though and it takes my brain ages to snap out of it.

This morning it felt like someone was behind me and I could hear basketball commentary (random) on the TV. Not such a spooky scenario but when you know/think that there's nobody else in because there just shouldn't be, but your brain and ears are telling you there is, it's bloody horrible.

I used to think Thailand was spelt Toyland and full of toys. Could never understand why a lot of men went there until I watched a few programmes on television. That was about ten years ago and now I want to go.

Trip to Thailand.

I used to think Thailand was spelt Toyland and full of toys. Could never understand why a lot of men went there until I watched a few programmes on television. That was about ten years ago and now I want to go.

Like the looks of those ladyboys? ;)

Trip to Thailand.

Like the looks of those ladyboys? ;)

"I don't find them attractive, it's just confusing."

• Like 4

Trip to Thailand.

That would be the Brummie pronunciation for you.

• Like 1

Wish peope would look after and control their dogs better. Just had my mum on the phone braking her heart because a staffy has got hold of one of her cats. She's got to put it down as the injuries are to bad, the owner lives around the corner and his staffy is always off the chain and roaming the streets. My mums cats are like kids to her plus overall its going to cost her 150 quid for the vet to see the cat and put it down. Add onto that the day off work she's had to have. Irresponsible owners who should not have dogs, he has said he will help with vet bills and he asked my mum not to go police which I don't think she will. But she's telling him next time she see's dog loose she'll go the police. What next a small kid!. Don't really blame the dog but it should be kept on its leash.

Hate Staffies.

Probably won't go down well as I think there's a few VTers with Staffies.

but they're one of my least favourite dogs (and I'm very much a dog lover)

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 4

Hate Staffies.

Probably won't go down well as I think there's a few VTers with Staffies.

but they're one of my least favourite dogs (and I'm very much a dog lover)

*Scrolling down the page*

In 3... 2... 1.... 

Not as much as DDID... :)

And there it is...

You never fail to disappoint me '91  ;)

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â