General Chat

AVFCLaura

he's a decent enough actor, from what i remember he was shit in spiderman, and i used to confuse him with the other useless actor from star wars, he's had some really good films, 127 hours, pineapple express, planet of the apes, milk and some poor ones, oz the great and the powerful, your highness, spring breakers (although he was really good in it)

think he's really popular in america because he comes across as very laid back and self derogatory, which he showed in this is the end, he's more than happy to have others take the piss out of him

Yeah the franco thing is certainly all set up. I read he has a film out soon where his character has a relationship with an underage student. All publicity is good publicity as they say.

I don't think anyone has a problem with it over the fact she's 17 (does look older) and he's 35. I dare say that the reaction on something like 'Mumsnet' is that he should be strung up as some sort of groomer!

Its always happened.. just ask Bill Wyman!

The same mumsnet where mummies who swoon over James Patterson and twatlight hang out ?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â