General Chat

AVFCLaura

James Franco has had to publically apologise for flirting with a 17year old on Instagram, I think she is now 18.

Has he done anything wrong?

He's just came across as a bit creepy but he hasn't done anything wrong

• Like 1

James Franco has had to publically apologise for flirting with a 17year old on Instagram, I think she is now 18.

yep .. getting caught

17 is legal in NY as well. Nothing really wrong here apart from her looking a wee bit on the teenage side

UuO3zx3.jpg

207.gif

Like I said, he's done nothing wrong except be a bit creepy. He's 35, she's 17. I'm 35 this year and it would be generally considered a bit wrong if I was trying to seduce a 17yo girl.

Saying that, i'd smash her back doors in.  :)

yeah maybe i missed the m off the end!

something tells me you dont get a wife like this with £83 in the bank

Anyone who has been to Vegas will tell you that she's averagely meh in comparison to the women you get out there.

Actually, V4E - you've been - you should be telling yourself this.

i went with the wife, i didn't spend anytime looking at other women  :ph34r:

17 is legal in NY as well. Nothing really wrong here apart from her looking a wee bit on the teenage side

UuO3zx3.jpg

207.gif

Like I said, he's done nothing wrong except be a bit creepy. He's 35, she's 17. I'm 35 this year and it would be generally considered a bit wrong if I was trying to seduce a 17yo girl.

Saying that, i'd smash her back doors in. :)

Yep I'm 31 and if I thought for a moment I had a chance I absolutely would ruin her for life.

• Like 1

lucy-clode-james-franco-girl-2.jpg?w=600

yeah i would too, she does look young though, whats peoples problem with it? thats she is young, that he did it on instagram or that he was a bit creepy?

famous person chatting someone up on the net was never going to end well

I don't think anyone has a problem with it over the fact she's 17 (does look older) and he's 35. I dare say that the reaction on something like 'Mumsnet' is that he should be strung up as some sort of groomer! 

Its always happened.. just ask Bill Wyman! 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â