General Chat

AVFCLaura

I just had a crap but didn't realize till afterwards that i have ran out of toilet paper

what should i do

For some reason I've seen a few posts on Facebook where people have confessed to using a sock ( or both socks depending on texture of the evacuation )

I've had an extremely stressful time at work this year, culminating in a couple of horrifically busy weeks recently, to the point I was averaging about 2 hours sleep a night as it was on my mind all the time. It was nothing bad at work, just sheer volume of work as we approached quarter end and financial year end, and don't get me wrong, i'm remunerated well, so i'm not complaining about that. Now all the work has been done and i've had a few days off, its like my body has broken down. I ache from head to toe and just feel so lethargic. I think i've been running on adrenalin, stress and tension for too long and now its over, its given up on me. 

Had plans for my time off but spent most of it in bed, like a vegetable 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Hmm, that sounds like mild depression due to anxiety and stress.  Do you do anything interesting when you aren't working?  Live alone?

I do live alone chief but i'm not unhappy or lonely. I love living on my own! I do need a hobby though. Main interest was always travelling the world but its not something you can do every weekend really. Maybe I should take up plane spotting or something...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â