General Chat

AVFCLaura

Found out tonight there's a rumour in my course that I have retrograde ejaculation, which is where on ejaculation instead of coming out your winky, it heads back up into your bladder. I told a girl that I had it as a joke, she believed me and then told everyone. You could say the joke backfired...

This is not an elaborate set up for that joke.. People actually think I have Retrograde ejaculation. A reputation easily gained, but not easily lost. I guess the only thing to do is record a video of me ejaculating and upload it to facebook. So I'll go do that now then

Why would you tell someone that anyway? :huh:

Found out tonight there's a rumour in my course that I have retrograde ejaculation, which is where on ejaculation instead of coming out your winky, it heads back up into your bladder. I told a girl that I had it as a joke, she believed me and then told everyone. You could say the joke backfired...

This is not an elaborate set up for that joke.. People actually think I have Retrograde ejaculation. A reputation easily gained, but not easily lost. I guess the only thing to do is record a video of me ejaculating and upload it to facebook. So I'll go do that now then

no, no, your safe on that for another few minutes, honest, anyway I have retrograde ejaculation so if anyone needs a tissue, it's me.......

no, no, your safe on that for another few minutes, honest, anyway I have retrograde ejaculation so if anyone needs a tissue, it's me.......

No you don't.  You're not gaining a reputation that easily.

Lately I cant help but feeling hungry ALL the time.

For lunch i've just had a cheese salad baguette, pack of crisps and a chocolate bar.... and I'm still starving! Every meal I have I'm just really hungry afterwards. The only time I feel satisfied is after eating a take away curry. It's very strange because I usually only have 2 meals a day but lately I could quite easily eat 5. 

Edited by PieFacE

Eat more filling food.

Sandwiches, crisps and chocolate don't do much to fill you up.

Try pasta or jacket potato or something like that.

That's the thing. Last night I had 2 spuds and a load of veg, then a cheese toastie, and was still starving haha. It really doesnt seem to matter what I eat i'm just hungry. Think I have worms, or I'm pregnant, not sure which.... 

Eat more filling food.

Sandwiches, crisps and chocolate don't do much to fill you up.

Try pasta or jacket potato or something like that.

That's the thing. Last night I had 2 spuds and a load of veg, then a cheese toastie, and was still starving haha. It really doesnt seem to matter what I eat i'm just hungry. Think I have worms, or I'm pregnant, not sure which.... 

Maybe you have etrograde ejaculation..

For lunch i've just had a cheese salad baguette, pack of crisps and a chocolate bar.... and I'm still starving! Every meal I have I'm just really hungry afterwards. The only time I feel satisfied is after eating a take away curry. It's very strange because I usually only have 2 meals a day but lately I could quite easily eat 5. 

You're pregnant.

For lunch i've just had a cheese salad baguette, pack of crisps and a chocolate bar.... and I'm still starving! Every meal I have I'm just really hungry afterwards. The only time I feel satisfied is after eating a take away curry. It's very strange because I usually only have 2 meals a day but lately I could quite easily eat 5.

Only satisfied after a curry you say?

You're becoming Indian.

Pregnant with aliens with AIDS

Does the alien have aids?

I think it is pretty likely. The alien is feeding on his contaminated blood.

bloody great aint it, my dog is having 3 slabs of steak for her dinner because shes 1 today and im left to sort myself out . its fair to say im a tad jealous.

Plus the dog can lick its own bum

Dog 2 Rugeley 0

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â