General Chat

AVFCLaura

I like a good storm. In Croatia I watched a huge thunderstorm move in from the Adriatic. All you saw was one island at a time disappear as a great band of rain swept in. It closed in until suddenly you couldn't see outside, as everything was grey. Then the lightning started, and I've never seen anything like it. There were hundreds of flashes over at least half an hour. Madness.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Free day for me as my mum is dead but I still always buy a card for her and place it on the head stone. I envy those who can treat their mother on Mothers Day and never take it for granted that they'll always be there.

• Like 2

Sorry about that shaggy, but I treat my mom quite a lot and try to do as much as I can, visit as much as I can and show her all year round that I appreciate all she does for me. An arbitrary day to do that out of guilt is bollocks.

• Like 1

Mother's Day usually means i have to treat Mrs H29 ( on behalf of the kids ) and also treat mummy H29on behalf of me to dinner somewhere

And then come Father's Day we all go out to dinner and I pay as the Father's Day treat for Daddy H29

Im going wrong somewhere me thinks !!

Edited by tonyh29

Card, flowers and £50 stuffed in an envelope for my Mother. Not imaginative but it's her 60th next month so will need to think of something special for then. 

• Like 1

Mother's Day usually means i have to treat Mrs H29 ( on behalf of the kids ) and also treat mummy H29on behalf of me to dinner somewhere

And then come Father's Day we all go out to dinner and I pay as the Father's Day treat for Daddy H29

Im going wrong somewhere me thinks !!

Yes.  You got married and had kids!

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â